Wednesday, December 23, 2009

new day, fresh mercy

Craig had a very rough afternoon and night. He had extreme reflux with vomiting in the hospital but it was gone by the time we left. It started again yesterday afternoon and he vomited small then larger amounts all night until about 1:30 am. He feels better now. He did phone the dr. last night and he said it could be post-surgical ileus. That means the natural activity of the digestive system has stopped due to surgery. We see the urologist tomorrow at 11:30 am.

I was able to slip out to meet with my Bible study friends for an hour last night. I was so grateful for your company, Margaret and Laura.

We are seeing the oncologist at 3:30 pm. Pray for that visit. Pray for peace for us, wisdom for th drs. I feel sick in my stomach when I think that my husband requires an oncologist.

Morning light has refreshed our spirits. Thanks so much for praying. Feel free to forward this to the prayer warriors in your circles. Be a prayer warrior/follower on the sidebar.

Love,
Jennifer

Yet this I call to mind and therefore have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:21-23

No comments:

Post a Comment