Monday, June 6, 2011

an update

Hey, there! Hannah here. So, long time no see. Sorry for not posting here in f.o.r.e.v.e.r, but it's been crazy. My birthday is this Sunday and I'll be turning 14, then we're going camping since Dad has a vacation. I'm so excited!!! Anyways, since we've been gone, here's what's been going on: in either March or April, (i can't remember which) Dad got pricked with a needle for Hepatitis C that had already been injected into one of his patients. The doctors have already said that he's probably out of harm, but we'd really appreciate your prayers just in case.

And now for some pictures, which I'm sorry you all haven't seen in f.o.r.e.v.e.r.!

My confirmation in April


Great Wolf Lodge vacation








But as far as we know, the cancer hasn't come back so we're all definitely happy about that one. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Ciao for now!

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you. Your photographs are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete